To which country am I going to go?

0

When I graduate from university I think I'll immigrate to Miami in south Florida.

I want to do law and if i graduate from a law school i would want to go to that place because:

Economically: Miami is a perfect place to have a lawyer job. Lawyers get a lot of money there because the criminality or other affairs take place there. The need of a lawyer in that place is a nice place.

Socially: Miami is a party place and socially i want to be around young people.

Politically: Women are almost equal to men.

Religion: I am muslim and i stay muslim, i could pray where ever i want.

Art: i don't need art to live.

Technology: The technology in Miami is very good because there are lots of fortunate people.

Geographically: Miami is a nice place with a warm weather all year. People are in the beach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment